- Specifications: FOSFA 51 and its allowances.
- Origin: Soybeans crushed in Lebanon and the oil is produced in Lebanon.
- Minimum Quantity Order: 120 mt +/- 10% seller’s option as one lot at contract price.
- Price: $745.00 per metric ton FOB Beirut port shipped in minimum 5 container parcels and its multiples. (Price includes the oil in flexitank in a container on board of the vessel)
- Packaging: Bulk in Flexi-bags @24.0 metric tons per flexi per 20 ft. container.
- CFR price: Will be quoted based on destination and the shipping rates of the season.
- Shipment: October 2019 (14-21 days to destination MENA)
- Payment: Full amount via wire transfer by ‘Cash Against Scanned Documents’ sent by e-mail.
- Standard Documents Issued: Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin- Arab League, Packing List, Expiry Certificate, Weight and Quality Certificate, Health Certificate.
Note: Upon request we can quote Bulk in tankers FOB Selaata Port in Lebanon to be shipped by chartered vessels. Port details will be shared accordingly.
Learn more about this offer of crude degummed soybean oil