Fill in following form for requesting price of your grain, animal feed and vegetable oil products requirement
- The fields with asterisk sign (*) are compulsory and must fill out.
- Having your mobile number and your favourite Apps info can help us for future business communications.
- Target price shows that you are aware of current market price.
- Before submitting inquiry, check your email ID for prevention of mistyping.
- The reCAPTCHA check box must be confirmed before click on “submit button”.
- One of the more commonly used payment terms for international transactions in Russia and CIS countries is 30/70, meaning 30 percent due at the time of order/invoice and 70 percent due upon shipment.(20% T/T in advance and rest against documents is accepted); Both 30/70 and 20/80 terms of payment are for Caspian sea bulk shipment.
- Be careful about Russian trick: LC at loading port for CIF terms
- Minimum quantity order for L/C terms is 5000MTs with shipping bulk vessel (Not for Caspian Sea) and 500MTs with containers. (We do not accept less than this quantity for grains orders through Black Sea.)
- T/T or L/C against Forwarder’s cargo receipt (FCR) is related to customers who require bulk grains FOB basis or grains existence in Black Sea silo’s ports.
- Iranian customers’ terms of payment