Crude Soybean Oil Suppliers
What is Soybean oil used for?
The American Food and Drug Administration authorized the use of a qualified health claim confirming soybean oil’s ability to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Soybean oil is one of the few sources of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Omega3 affect cardiovascular health and may reduce blood pressure. The omega-6 fatty acids found naturally in soybean oil may reduce risk of heart disease and lower bad cholesterol when replacing saturated fats, according to the American Heart Association.
Soybean oil’s neutral flavor makes it adaptable to nearly every fat or oil application in the food industry. It blends well with other fats and oils, making it a common ingredient in margarine, shortenings, dressings, baked goods and more.
Soybean oil is comprised of approximately 15% saturated fat, 22% monounsaturated fat and 62%, polyunsaturated fat.
The polyunsaturated fat content is comprised of approximately 6% to 8% of the essential omega-3 fatty acid, a-linolenic acid and ~55% of the essential omega-6 fatty acid, linoleic acid.
What is Crude Degummed Soybean Oil?
Crude Degummed Soybean Oil (CDSO) is produced from soybeans. Most of the free fatty acids and gums naturally present in soybeans are removed by mechanical, physical or sometimes chemical separation. The oil is then degummed for applications or consumption.
What is the benefit of purchasing the oil from us?
Our Soybean crushing plant in the Middle East operating out of its own private port.
Plant logistically positioned on the Mediterranean for vessels going out of the Black sea destined to the MENA region & Europe and for vessels sailing from South America to the Arabian Gulf.
Which by-products we supply to our customers?
Products include: Crude soybean oil, Refined oil and Soybean meal.
More information to place your oil order to us:
- Specifications: Crude Degummed Soybean Oil per FOSFA 51 and its allowances.
- Sells in bulk FOB Selaata port in tankers or in flexi-bags FOB Beirut port shipped in minimum 5 container parcels and its multiples.
- Packaging of Flexi-bags: Bulk in Flexi-bags @24.0 metric tons per flexi per 20 ft. container.
- Prices: FOB bulk or in flexi-bags and CFR destination.
- Origin: Soybeans crushed in Lebanon and the oil is produced in Lebanon at our plant.
- Standard Documents Issued: Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin- Arab League, Packing List, Expiry Certificate, Weight and Quality Certificate, Health Certificate.
- Quality and Weight: Final at loading per certificate issued by our laboratory at the plant. If certificates are requested to be issued by a first-class surveyor such as SGS then an increase in the price will be affected.
- Payment by LC or scanned documents.
For getting competitive crude soybean oil price and placing your order click on “request pricing” button.